Facebook Likes Me!

Monday, January 4, 2010

My Plan!

I have a plan! Not sure how I will implement it but I have a plan! I will put in applications in at least one different school district a month in areas I'm interested in. I find friends and acquaintances who might live in those areas and know of people with a house/trailer/etc for sale or rent in an area I can have my animals.. chickens, ducks, dogs, cats, etc.. Maybe one of them will have something I can get at a decent price! I will start liquidating what I have, things I can't take or won't want to. I will start making weekly trips to the dump to get rid of everything I can. I will find homes for the chickens or ducks that I don't feel I can take or that I am not as fond of to cut down on feed expenses for now. I'll try even harder to get a second job to help get out of this financial fiasco I'm in,,, 2500 bucks would solve all my money problems, surely I could make that in two or three months in a part time job somewhere??? I might have to leave my education off of the applications because I'm tired of hearing I'm overqualified,,, I can work with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment