Facebook Likes Me!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 4, 2010

Wow,, what a Winter break! My son hit his terrible two's, teen angst, and I'm 18 and an adult all at once! Of course according to him it has nothing to do with his BFF he suddenly started hanging around with lol! He and I had a great Sunday together, shot pool, did some yard work, watched a movie,, just like normal and he had no contact with his buddy. It was a great day today, we had lunch together since I'm back at work, and then a nice afternoon, but now he's at his buddy's house again, we'll see what his attitude is like when he gets home.

I've made a decision, one that won't be easy given my circumstances with my finances and all... but I'm setting a goal of getting everything, that being taxes, and water problems, heat problems, all that, in order and hopefully finding a job in a new district in another part of the US so that this time next year I will be living somewhere else. I'm going to either cut off and acre to sell for cash, but can't do that until my way past due taxes are caught up, or after taxes are caught up, put my whole place up for sale. It's about 3 acres with a double wide mobile home that needs work, but it's a good area people are moving into, so I might be able to get enough to just flat out buy another place somewhere. I'll never be able to finance a breath of fresh air again, so I have to be able to buy. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment