Facebook Likes Me!

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

     Here it is, 11:35 on 12/31/12, wow,, sure got here fast. I'm kicked back, drinking hot tea, watching The Ghost and Mrs. Muir from 1947. The only true romantic movie in my opinion, no sex, no dirty talk, no violence, no guns, no cheating, no shoving tongues down throats, no whacked out special effects,,,, just beautiful interaction between a man and a woman that leaves the good stuff to your imagination.
     I was hoping to be able to say how wonderful 2012 has been, but it hasn't been a good year for me. I'm not going to let it haunt me though, I'm going to move past it and get on with the life I want to have. I have things I need to take care of with myself; things that aren't healthy or good for me, things that though aren't illegal, shouldn't be happening, things I just don't like about myself. I can't change my life until I change me, then the rest of the change can happen together. But I will take charge and I will make it happen.
     2013 will be the year I get back to my writing, get back to working on those dreams I gave up too long ago, and I take the risks that I need to and hope that they turn out to be worth it. This is the year I turn back into myself, psychologically, physically, emotionally, completely. This is the year my son and I settle our hash one way or the other, I can't be torn apart anymore, I can't allow myself to be brought down anymore. This is the year that all toxic people will be flushed from my life!
Happy New Year Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment