Facebook Likes Me!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nothing like some TLC when sick!

I caught a stomach bug Friday, it hit Friday night and I've been miserable ever since! The high point is I've had such wonderful care while I've been sick!! My big cat Valentino has made sure to lay right behind me and keep me from rolling over and possibly making myself uncomfortable. While at the same time my Chihuahua Angel has snuggled up to me under the blankets and makes sure to apply her cold nose to my bum regularly to ensure that my reflexes are still operational. My sweet little Maxi,, he's a poodle/huahua cross,, he plasters his nose to my nose to make sure there is air coming out every now and then and if he thinks I'm in danger he applies a cold wet tongue to the end of my nose to check my temperature. My darling baby cat,, Baby Swan,, she has her little lips applied to mine in case I need mouth to mouth, and those long whiskers keep my nose twitching. The other three cats, Siskiyou, Prints, and Capt. Jack-Jack,, they are holding a chant right outside my bedroom door; I just can't decide if they are praying for my recovery or if they praying I don't die and leave the cat food bag closed! Whatever it is they are howling for, I'm sure the kitty gods are getting an earful! Hmm hopefully it's not a wake!
On the other hand my son has made numerous trips to the store to buy me Sprite,, a 20oz bottle at a time of course,, and he is so nice, he drives my truck to the store so it won't sit there and rust from disuse... I feel so loved lol!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please excuse the bad spelling and word usage,, I'm sick, typing laying down, and not proofreading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're sick! At least you have a lot of good doctors helping you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete